Principles & Objectives
1. The Organization shall be a non-sectarian, non-political and non-commercial.
2. To foster brotherhood among the highest rank awardees ( Eagle Scouts, Rizal Scouts, and Scout Citizens) throughout the Philippines.
3. To ASSIST AND HELP THE Boy Scouts of the Philippines in the promotion of its advancement program and to encourage all Scouts to attain the highest rank.
4. To encourage all former Scouts who have attained the highest rank to become active members again in the Scouting movement and to help in the development of young boys to become good citizens of our country.
5. To harness the potentials of all Scouts to become good leaders in order to be of service in their respective communities.
6. To coordinate and to collaborate with other scouts on common program activities which need collective support by the Boy Scout of the Philippines.
7. To provide and undertake capability building and efficiency training development to all members of the Eagle Scouts Organization of the Philippines.